Mobile Spray Tanning by Elena
Post tan care
Right after your spray tan -
- Wear clothing that is dark in color, preferably black and loose fitting (cotton clothing) to avoid excess contact or staining to your clothing after your spray tan.
- Avoid any activity that would cause sweating; exercise, cleaning or showering as your spray tan is developing during the next few hours. Contact with water or sweat could result in lines or uneven tanning.
- If you choose to sleep in your spray tan, please cover your bed with dark sheets and pillow cases so that any bronzer does not stain your regular sheets.
8 hours after your spray tan -
- Shower normally. You will see some color wash away from your skin. This is completely normal, and was only the color guard/bronzer (instant tan that you could see after your spray tan). The color guard is used to give immediate results but also so that the technician may see where they are applying the solution Do not be concerned by this, as your developed tan is still there.
- Wash with a mild, moisturizing shower gel and a gentle bath poof. While you are drying, remember to pat, not rub your skin.
The life of your spray tan -
The life of your spray tan depends on the care you take of your skin. Moisturize twice a day and exfoliate gently. The following products have been shown to reduce the number of days that a spray tan will remain on the skin, so try to find alternatives or simply avoid these products until just before your next spray tanning session.
- Band Aids, Face Masks, or Biore Pore Strips
- Anti Aging or Anti Acne products
- Bar Soaps
- Hair Removal Creams and Shaving